The Resilient Professional Services Incident Response Business Consultant, through interactive workshops and customer engagements, works with the Client to review, refine and implement the Client’s Incident Response and Cybersecurity processes into their Resilient (IRP) Incident Response Platform. The Incident Response Business Consultant will serve as a Resilient Subject Matter Export, performing platform configuration, training and Incident simulation.
Essential Job Functions:
- A proven client communicator and team leader with in depth knowledge and experience of Incident Response practices
- A complete knowledge of live security incident management and handling including, leading, teaming, analysis and remediation experience in commercial and or government environments
- Comprehensive understanding of security improvement planning, and an ability to make in depth recommendations regarding same
- Acts as client advocate to sales, product management and engineering teams
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope and with high quality
- Mentors C-Level Executives, stakeholders, leaders and users on Resilient methodology and drives consistent and valid processes
- Lead the customer through best practice incident response process design and implementation
- Ensures that projects are scoped properly, balanced between customer requirements and Resilient’s abilities
- Works with the various internal Resilient teams to manage the needs, expectations, project issues, and product requirements of the client
- Flexible and dynamic working approach and willing to travel up to 50% to client and IBM sites.
Cybersecurity mastery in one or many of the following fields:
- Incident Handling and Response
- Information Assurance and Security
- Computer Network Defense
- Threat Hunting
Has at least one of the following Industry Cybersecurity Certifications:
GCIH, CISSP, CISM, SEC+
Cybersecurity experience in the following:
- 5-10 years cybersecurity experience with 1-2 years leading medium to large scale NOC/SOC teams
- At least 1-2 years IT consulting experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated presentation skills, able to articulate and present to a wide audience from technical to the board room
- Demonstrated experience of contributing to IT Security projects
- Demonstrated experience of SOC, Digital Forensic and Incident Response operations.
- Domain experience working in SOC and NOC environments, performing in analyst and technical management roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to articulate complex and technical concepts, ideas, and solutions to CISOs, CSOs, CSIRT, CIRT, CERT, IA and IH/R leaders.
BS/BA degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience