Back to Course
Service-Driven Security Operations
Lesson 4 of 7
Benefits of a Service-driven SOC
Key benefits of applying a Service-Driven Model to SOC are:
- Makes it possible to Compartmentalize Services.
- Provides clarity about Interdependence of Services on each other.
- Provides a progressive pathway to overall capability maturity.
- Allows cross-pollination of consumption of services from external providers.
- Allows for flexible hybrid models internally and externally.
- Paves a mature path to the provision of Managed Services.